Compensation and Benefits Manager- APAC | Singapore
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Feb-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world - privately owned, multinational, with enviable long-term growth, and a great organizational culture. Sibelco owns and operates 40 industrial mining and processing operations in 12 Asia Pacific countries (including Australia and New Zealand).
We are currently seeking a Compensation and Benefits Manager- APAC to join our Human Resources team on a permanent fulltime basis, to be based in our Singapore office.
Reporting to the VP HR- APAC, this newly created role is aligned to our global compensation and benefits center of excellence, and has responsibility for leading and implementing a C&B program in our Asia Pacific region that will support Sibelco's global strategic goals.
This position will ensure long-term competitive advantage for Sibelco in terms of candidate attraction and employee retention, by leading and executing activities to diagnose current practices, enact a considered transition plan and effective change management process to deliver harmonized APAC, and ultimately global remuneration practices.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Responsible for Asia Pacific compensation and benefits program development, implementation and improvement; all in line with Sibelco's global approach.
- Lead the annual salary review process processes, benefits plan design and global and functional incentive program processes in Asia Pacific.
- Manage Asia Pacific based compensation & benefits specialists to ensure local competitive market data is maintained and accurate and informs strategic remuneration and reward.
- Responsible for various incentive and compensation plans in different Asia Pacific countries
- Ensure cost, compliance and competitive positions in the local market regarding Compensation & Benefits.
- Develop and deliver communication and feedback mechanisms to ensure employee and manager knowledge of Compensation and Benefits programs is at a high level.
Key Requirements Include;
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in accounting, human resources, business administration
- Relevant Asia Pacific compensation and benefits experience.
- Analytical, data gathering and modelling skills- excellent Excel skills required (Regression- highly regarded).
- Persuasive and engaging interpersonal skills and ability to work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.