Production Supervisor & HSE Leader (Nonsan, Korea) | South Korea
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Feb-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor & HSE Leader, to be located at our Yeonmu Plant located in Nonsan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea on a permanent full-time basis.
Reporting into the Production Manager. The purpose of this key role is to supervise and direct activities of operations to meet customer's requirements that manpower, materials, process and equipment meet the overall production schedules and business objectives.
The role's accountabilities will primarily involve:
- Share the sales forecast data and production schedule with Production Manager and follow up the practical schedule and performance.
- Be involved in the technical improvement activities required in the process mainly managing the productivity and yield enhancement.
- Set-up and manage the KPIs and lead the systematic approach to production.
- Find a way to increase production volume and to improve working method.
- Manage overall production operation and support Production Manager, suggest and implement practical control method for production KPI.
- Review, confirm and update production schedule and shipping schedule frequently.
- Reduce failure rate, suggest a solution to improve yield, try to resolve the problem with Production Manager.
- Suggest a direction to control semi-product and finished goods in WIP.
- As a leader of HSE, proactively implement, promote and maintain a safe working environment, through diligence in accident prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance, and policy enforcement in compliance with company's HSE policies and regulations.