Reliability Engineer, San-I | Taiwan
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Feb-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Reliability Engineer, San-I, to be located at our San-I Plant located in Miaoli County, Taiwan on a permanent full-time basis.
The role's accountabilities will primarily involve:
- Ensure capturing and analyzing maintenance data and equipment work histories to provide recommendations to Production and Maintenance Supervisors.
- Reviewing and analyzing data from the Production supervisors/operators on equipment reliability issues
- Developing various maintenance studies, through observations, surveys, statistical analysis, visits, case studies,to aid in strategic processes and decisions made by the companies.
- Driving on a continuous basis a systematic and effective equipment reliability improvement process involving all key actors, i.e. Production, Maintenance supervisors, Contractors, etc., i.e. concretely leading a bi-weekly review of equipment“bad actors”creating action plans for increasing reliability and monitoring performance vs. plans
- Providing troubleshooting support to operating units on equipment reliability including emergency work reviews.
- Leading Root Cause Failure Analysis efforts for incidents triggered by documented procedures or at the request of Production.
- Leading disciplined and systematic equipment maintenance strategy development efforts.
- Identifying operational and maintenance changes that will provide the most cost effective solution to specific process unit problems.
- Actively participating in the capital projects process including providing reliability input to the equipment design,specification and purchase.
- Getting to know and complying with the internal procedures, as well as communicating, via health, safety and environment management tools, any irregularity that may give rise to a work accident, environmental or health-related damage.