Maintenance Manager, India(Shadnagar, Mehbubnagar District) | India
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager, India to be located in Shadnagar, Mehbubnagar District, India.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, India; this role is to lead and organize all maintenance activities across SIM and implement preventive maintenance in the plant. To decrease the maintenance cost, reduce the breakdown time and increase the plant availability by means of continuous improvement initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Cost Management:
- Expenses to be kept within the budget.
- Ensure Spare parts availability at optimum levels at all times.
- Provide inputs for preparation of maintenance budget.
- Maintenance Process:
- Establish an annual Maintenance plan and ensure it is implemented effectively.
- Check corrective maintenance and ensure rectification of problem.
- Conduct installation of new machines and necessary modification.
- Modify workflows based on SIM's standard and policy, to improve performance of production equipments.
- Manage and control utilization of spare parts / inventory.
- Prepare monthly report of maintenance expenses and activities.
- Managing People:
- Manage subordinates' task and responsibility allocation.
- Manage performance of subordinates.
- Develop subordinates' skills in simple draft designs.
- Organization Management:
- Ensure zero accident and report accidents (if any) in maintenance area. Understand the HSE policies and ensure implementation of HSE standards.
- Ensure zero accident and report accidents (if any) in electrical maintenance area.
- Development of JSA/JSO for maintenance team.