HSS Engineer, San-I (Miaoli, Taiwan) | Taiwan
|Category:||Safety & Environmental|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Mar-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world- privately owned, multinational, with enviable long-term growth. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture. Sibelco owns and operates 40 industrial mining and processing operations in 12 Asia Pacific countries (including Australia and New Zealand).
We are currently seeking for a HSS Engineer to join our Operations team on a permanent fulltime basis, to be based in our San-I Plant, Taiwan. Reporting to the HSS Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- To be in charge of HSS related affairs, supervise on firefighting affairs of the plant, in order to meet the legal requirements.
- To draw up and implement annual HSS related training plan.
- To draw up yearly HSS management plan of the plant.
- To supervise all the contractors to meet the requirements of HSS at the plant.
- To submit plant's HSS relevant reports to country HSS manager per requested schedule.
- To be the safety committee coordinator in running the regular meeting.
- To assist in running and audit the HSS systems implementation.
- To be in charge of checking laws and regulations related to ISO14001 in accordance with statutory requirements. And assist in system running at plant.
- To execute internal and external dust and noise monitoring affairs
Key Requirements Include;
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Environmental Engineering, Public Health or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in safety management field.
- Safety and health certification (安全衛生證照)
- Wastewater treatment certification (廢水處理證照)
- Waste Treatment certification(廢棄物處理證照)
- ISO/OHSAS related certification is plus
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.