Plant Manager (Padalarang, Indonesia) | Indonesia
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Mar-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for a Plant Manager, Indonesia to be located in Padalarang, Indonesia
Reporting into the Operations Manager, Indonesia; this role is to manage Padalarang Lime Plant operation in a safe, and reliable fashion and assure sustainability plant operation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing operation team; Production, Maintenance and Safety to provide reliable and safe operation. Managing production activities to satisfy customer demand in terms of required Quantity and Quality
- Assure plant availability at all time ready to satisfy the market
- Managing the team and the process in the optimum manner to control the direct cost production and essential point of Plant Gross Margin.
- Develop positive relationship with local community and demonstrate leadership to protect company interest and comply with local regulation.
- Control manufacturing cost based on the Business Unit production budget.
- Provide maintenance and operation budget
- Implement Cost Improvement Program through improving efficiency & productivity of the plant
- Control inventory (finished goods, raw material, and strategic spare part)
- Plan maintenance plan and assure the product supply availability
- Ensure availability of production materials and propose Purchase Requisition including consumable materials & spare parts
- Conduct preventive & corrective maintenance
- Continues improvement program
- Develop team skills (Safety behaviour and technical skills)
- Maximize team contribution
- Conduct HSE campaign.
- Lead site observation program and improvement plan
- Ensure zero accident and report accidents in all plant area.
- Establish Quality Management System ( ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001
Key Requirements Include;
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in mechanical, electrical, industrial or Chemical engineering or any related fields.
- Min 5 years experience in plant management, preferably in similar business
- Comprehend vision, mission and values of Sibelco Asia.
- Comprehend manufacturing process and understand other business processes of the company.
- Comprehend regional standards.
- Comprehend Health, Safety and Environment management.
- Comprehend ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Fluent in English