Quarry Manager (Padalarang, Indonesia) | Indonesia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Mar-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world - privately owned, multinational, with enviable long-term growth, and a great organizational culture. Sibelco owns and operates 40 industrial mining and processing operations in 12 Asia Pacific countries (including Australia and New Zealand).
We are currently seeking a Quarry Manager to join our Operations team on a contract basis, to be based in our Padalarang office, Indonesia
Reporting to the Plant Manager. This position will direct and manage quarry operations in Indonesia to ensure production is in compliance with the statutory and regulatory standards, laws, and regulations. Also, to ensure compliance with environmental safety, health policies, procedures and global safety practices.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Direct initiatives in ensuring that production levels are maintained to schedule.
- Manage performance of production process and monitoring targets.
- Ensuring that production is in compliance with the statutory and regulatory standards, laws, and regulations.
- Monitor quarry to ensure that extraction and processing work is of the highest standard.
- Provide active leadership of safety processes and culture.
- Assess and monitor equipment and production material levels.
- Manage and regulate financial expenditures of the quarry.
- Ensure compliance with environmental safety and health policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Requirements Include;
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in Quarry Management.
- Capable and adept in identifying safety hazards while also firm in priositising safe behaviours and enforcing safe practices.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our web site at www.sibelco.com/careers/ no later than 30 March 2018.