HR Advisor - Sandbach | United Kingdom
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| HR Advisor - Sandbach.docx (Word, 192KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Apr-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are seeking an HR Advisor to provide business focused advisory and transactional services to managers and employees across our UK business based from our Sandbach office near Manchester.
Reporting to the UK HR Manager, this is an opportunity to actively promote the HR function by enabling our people and the business to achieve our objectives through operational and project support.
Our HR team is a global function which connects you to our people and HR community across the world for initiatives and projects to help broaden your experience and career pathway. We are keen for ambitious people to help shape the future of our business.
- Provide business focussed Employee Relations Advice by advising and coaching Managers and Functional Areas
- Provide an efficient and reliable transactional service ensuring good records are kept and identify areas of improvement and execute suggestions to improve current HR provisions to the business
- Support the development and implementation of training and development initiatives for UK
- Advise and support on the effective implementation of organisational changes
The ideal applicant will:
- Be qualified in a related degree
- Have achieved or on the way to achieving CIPD qualification
- Have demonstrated HR generalist experience
- Have experience within an organisation which has employees in diverse roles (such as professional, operative, scientific)
- Be able to understand and interpret employment legislation
Sibelco offers a compelling culture in which people thrive and perform at their best across diverse nations and roles, where employees are challenged to explore possibilities and are recognized for their contribution to the company's successes.
Please submit your application through our recruitment system by clicking apply to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Sarah Jenkins on email@example.com. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 24th April.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.