Maintenance Planner (Pasir Gudang) | Malaysia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Jun-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world - privately owned, multinational, with enviable long-term growth, and a great organizational culture. Sibelco owns and operates 40 industrial mining and processing operations in 12 Asia Pacific countries (including Australia and New Zealand).
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Planner to join our Operations team, one to be based in our Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager. This position will be working in collaboration with the maintenance team to ensure internal and contracted maintenance services for plant operations are conducted to optimum standard and meet reliability, safety and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Schedule plan and resource regular maintenance services for the fixed plant & equipment associated with Mining, Recovery, Washing, Milling, Drying & Screening as well as support infrastructure.
- Develop long, medium and short-term maintenance plans including the planning and scheduling of shutdowns.
- Prepare for and chair operations/maintenance planning meetings.
- Monitor and report on key maintenance metrics including maintenance KPI graphs and work planning charts.
- Coordinate parts, equipment and labour resources (internal and contract) for planned maintenance activities. Including coordination of site preparation, contractor inductions, job safety analysis, equipment, parts and material.
- Responsible for the Fixed Plant Maintenance Module system in CMMS and develop user competencies to effectively utilise the system.
- Manage the work order system ensuring timely generation of accurate and complete information, and monitor compliance of other users.
- Plan and manage minor improvement or maintenance projects.
- Develop ratable spare parts procurement and management process.
- Assist with development of annual budget.
- Assist in developing fixed plant whole of life asset management plans.
- Assist in root cause analysis of failures and reliability improvement projects.
- Comply with Sibelco EHS Policies and Procedures.
- Promote and provide EHS leadership within area of responsibility.
- Contribute to ensure the Operations comply with its EPA License, Extractive Industries Work Authority and any other State or Federal Statutory Licenses/Permits & laws.
Key Requirements Include;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in any manufacturing maintenance department, preferably in mining and mineral processing operation.
- Preventative maintenance strategies, lean management tools, RCFA, SMED knowledge will be added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia. #LI