HR Manager The Netherlands - Maastricht | Netherlands
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| HR Manager - NL.docx (Word, 187KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Apr-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are seeking an HR Manager to be responsible for providing business focused advisory and transactional services for our people across The Netherlands based from our Maastricht office.
Reporting to the HR Manager Northern Europe, this is an opportunity to actively promote the HR function by enabling our people and the business to achieve our objectives through operational and project support.
Our HR team is a global function which connects you to our people and HR community across the world for initiatives and projects to help broaden your experience.
- Ensure efficient, strong and reliable transactional HR processes in The Netherlands including local payroll, time registration, contracting and compliance
- Manage and implement aligned HR processes in the Netherlands in close collaboration with the Global HR organisation: Talent Management, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits
- Manage the employee and unions relations
- Responsible for maintaining and /or updating the local secondary benefits policies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in an HR Manager or Senior Business Partner role within a related industry or environment (such as production)
- Experience of working in a multi-national business
- Strong knowledge of Dutch labour legislation and good understanding of pension legislation
- Ability to communicate, influence and motivate at all levels
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (speaking and writing)
- Pragmatic attitude, results driven and a conscientious approach to work with excellent attention to detail
Sibelco offers a compelling culture in which people thrive and perform at their best across diverse nations and roles, where employees are challenged to explore possibilities and are recognized for their contribution to the company's successes.
Please submit your application through our recruitment system by clicking apply to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Maurice Cartigny on email@example.com. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is Friday 27th April.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.