Reliability Manager (Nonsan, South Korea) | South Korea
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jun-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world - privately owned, multinational, with enviable long-term growth, and a great organizational culture. Sibelco owns and operates 40 industrial mining and processing operations in 12 Asia Pacific countries (including Australia and New Zealand).
We are currently seeking a Reliability Manager to join our Operations team, to be based in our Songdong plant located in Nonsan, South Korea.
Reporting to the Operations Manager. This position will be implementing and maintaining the tools and strategies in the maintenance handbook to reduce maintenance costs and deliver sustainable improvement in plant availability. This role will work with site personal to champion these tools and processes, by focusing on waste elimination using lean principles in all maintenance functions.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Implement a process to capture data on maintenance performance and work history. Use this to calculate, monitor and report on maintenance KPI's for their site, and provide improvement recommendations for the Production and Maintenance teams.
- Define the scope of improvement projects and lead maintenance projects to deliver the business improvement.
- Lead the application of analysis tools in maintenance handbook to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
1. Root Cause Analysis
- Lead the development of the equipment maintenance strategy inline with plant critically analysis in the maintenance handbook. This includes:
1. Lead the implementation of Autonomous Maintenance on your site based on site equipment criticality analysis
2. Lead the implementation of conditioning monitoring on your site based on equipment critically analysis
3. Lead the review of critical spares requirement on your site, based on equipment criticality, supply availability, reliability requirements and site budgets.
- Champion 5's on your site. Supporting personal on your site to remove process waste and improve efficiency.
- Participate actively in projects on your site, providing reliability input for the design, specification and purchase phase.
- Work with the maintenance manager and maintenance planner to develop procedures for the site
- Actively support and lead safety and environmental initiatives within the business.
- Act as the local change agent for the BSP. This role will extend for 12months and support the delivery of improvement projects on the site.
Key Requirements Include;
- Continuous improvement in maintenance cost per ton on your site.
- Improvement in mean time between failures and a reduction in mean breakdown time. These two improvements leading to an increase in plant availability.
- Maintenance procedures completed and maintained.
- 5's implemented in all maintenance areas of the site.
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in mechanical, electrical engineering or any related fields.
- Min 5 years of experience in engineering position or trade backgroud, preferably in the heavy or automobile industry.
- Experience in planning and scheduling of maintenance work and projects
- Good communication skills
- Effective leadership in change management and team building techniques
- Experience in working with both maintenance and production groups to meet operational goals and targets
- Fluent in English
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our web site at https://www.sibelco.com/careers/. Enquiries from candidates can be made to Kelly Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org