T&I Project Manager | South Korea
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Nov-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are seeking permanent fulltime Technology & Innovation (T&I) Manager, to be located at our manufacturing plant at Nonsan-si. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our T&I Team to handle the entire new innovative project responsibilities within South.
Alignment to Strategic Priorities:
- Establishing new products pipeline by execution of new development projects aligning to market evolution.
Aim of Role:
- Delivering the goal of new Spherical Silica project on schedule
- Nonsan-si, South Korea
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- To assign the task as the T&I Project Manager.
- To plan and execute new project following the Group PMO policy.
- To exploit efficient and effective measures to deliver outcome on promise
- To utilize advanced experimental tools and analytical skills to reduce the trial and error
- To have strong collaboration with stakeholders in internal and external on pursuing to achieve the objectives
- To provide regular reports to Country T&I Manager for actions, results and issues in progression of the project
- Activities of managing select parameter for ensuring reproducibility and monitoring.
- Establish and maintain an operational plan for the new facility
- To establish realistic development plan considered available resources
- To adapt efficient tools into implementation of developing steps
- To deliver outcome on time with accurate and comprehensive data based on analytic skills
- To raise issues and risks on time
- To provide regular report on time with documentation required To review development cost vs. budget
Key Competences & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/ Material/ Chemical Engineering
- 7 or more years of experiences in Engineering or Technical Development background in Heavy Industry or related industries.
- Experienced in planning and scheduling of development work.
- Experienced in lean DOE.
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Bilingual in Korean & English (Verbal & Written)
- Prefer candidate living in Nonsan, Daejeon or nearby towns; someone who could independently commute to the office.
- Accommodation shall be provided for candidate who relocate to Nonsan.
Please submit your application by clicking apply to be formally considered for our role.
Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Sibelco recognizes the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential. #LI