Optimisation Manager/Local Change Agent (Lean Manufacturing) (Malaysia) | Malaysia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Nov-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world - privately owned, multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Mineral Solutions Company. We are market-driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling cultural.
We are currently recruiting a Local Change Agent to join our Operations Optimisation team, to be based in our Kota Damansara office.
Reporting into the Operations Manager; this role is to support the delivery of global productivity program within the Malaysia operations by the leadership of site-level maintenance, energy, and productivity work stream. Complete work stream review in productivity workshop and embed optimization practices onsite and support key productivity projects identified.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Monitor and track delivery of projects generated at site productivity and debottlenecking workshops. Support the teams at the site in execution and Project lead where applicable.
- Participate in workshop programs and manage work streams to achieve targets.
- Engage and maintain site involvement in workshops to ensure ownership of outcomes.
- Coach and mentor site to build capability onsite in lean manufacturing principles and fundamentals of work stream optimization.
- Share and apply best operational practices to the site.
- Actively support and lead safety initiates within the business.
Key Outcomes Include;
- Monitor the delivery of a work stream review as part of the site productivity program, with projects initiated to generate value.
- Ensure operational site capability increased with training and coaching in lean manufacturing principals.
- Deliver a continuous improvement capability and ongoing methodology of defining and deliver value-adding projects.
- Support the delivery of projects at all sites.
- Facilitate and drive continuous improvement projects/initiatives.
Key Requirements Include;
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Technical or any related fields.
- Proven track record in Project and time management
- Bilingual in English and Malay.
- Must be results-driven, with business acumen and customer-focused.
- Proven track record in senior leadership or transformation change roles in one of the work streams (energy, maintenance or productivity) and/or engineer within the organization.
- Problem solving skills. Able to operate with working hypotheses.
- Able to travel within all sites in Malaysia operation.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our web site at https://www.sibelco.com/careers/. Enquiries from candidates can be made to Kelly Liang at email@example.com