IT Business Analyst (HR & Finance) | Belgium
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| HR & Finance Business Analyst.docx (Word, 189KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Nov-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
Location: Antwerp (Belgium)
The Information Services team seeks a Business Analyst to act as a translator, converting HR and Finance business requirement into detailed function specifications, and to manage HR & Finance IS projects, the first of which will be an HRIS project for IT.
This is an opportunity to join a growing Information Services (IS) team and work on projects with global demands.
Perform business requirement analysis for Supporting business functions
- For the assigned business functions (Finance & HR), the business analyst assists in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how these automated functions are integrated into the rest of the business and IT processes
- Interviews with the internal clients to understand business requirements.
- Assures functional specifications are consistent with the technology roadmap.
- Focus is on analyses, gives advice on an incidental basis.
Identification of IT solution based on the requirements analysis
- Leads the process to identify the appropriate solution that covers the functional specifications, documented in the business requirement analysis
- Collaborates closely with IT Competence Centers and Enterprise Architecture team to ensure consistency with overall IT solution and technology roadmap
Contribute in projects and manage projects
- Contributes to the project definition
- Contributes to the initial cost assessment of projects
- Responsible for the integration of various project suppliers and vendors.
- Manages projects with attention to budget, timing, quality and resources
Keep up with technology evolutions
- Remain aware and knowledgeable of evolutions in IS/IT technology and promote opportunities for deployment
- Participate in relevant professional networks"
- A strong understanding of HR business processes (Onboarding, Talent and Performance management, Learning, etc)
- Previous exposure to finance business processes would be an advantage
- A star communicator, you can build strong working relationships both in person and across geographical divides
- Previous exposure to either of the following:
- complex IT project technologies and systems
- project implementations and change processes
- Excellent and proactive organizer with an eye for detail
- Fluent in English
- A Master's degree would be highly regarded
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +33610014406
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.