Sweden & Norway Sales Manager Renewables & Abrasives | Sweden
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Sweden & Norway Sales Manager.docx (Word, 187KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Nov-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Role : Take full Commercial responsibility for abrasives & renewables/bioenergy sales of Sibelco Europe to support a customer focused approach for profitable growth in Sweden and Norway.
As Sales Manager you will:
- Understand the markets and the key player's active in the Region and build the necessary market intelligence
- Develop a network to retain and extend the Customer portfolio.
- Manage sales for all industries included in abrasives and renewables/bioenergy markets in Sweden and Norway (blasting, processing, energy, paper & pulp businesses, etc).
- Formulate and then implement sales strategies including price, product and distribution channels to develop new and existing markets
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop new products / applications in cooperation with relevant internal Sibelco stakeholders.
- Manage own customers and Key accounts and give local support to other Key Accounts.
- Provide operations and supply chain with on time information to schedule the activities for the short/medium/long term period.
About you. Do you have:
- A technical background (engineering, blasting, construction, chemistry, paints, etc)?
- Previous sales experience?
- A willingness to travel extensively? Customer visits will mean you will spend 3 out of 5 days a week away from the office.
- An inquisitive mind i.e. do you like to speak up, ask questions and explore possibilities?
Then this could be the role for you! To apply please click the “Apply Now” button.
Please note that business level communications skills in both Swedish & English are essential to this role
For further questions contact Michelle Lucas firstname.lastname@example.org or +33610014406
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.