Deputy Tax Manager (Hyderabad, India) | India
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Nov-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are seeking permanent fulltime Deputy Tax Manager, to be located at our Hyderabad corporate office in India. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our finance team to handle the entire gamut of taxation responsibilities in India.
Ideally you will;
- Handle and manage direct & Indirect Taxation
- Prepare and manage GST New Registration, Monthly Reconciliation, Monthly and Annual Returns.
- Responsible for GST & Service Tax Refund Process.
- Coordination with customers and suppliers on GST matters.
- Coordination with other departments internally on GST matters & assessments.
- Coordination with consultants on all tax matters & assessments.
- Completion of VAT, CST & Service Tax Assessments if any.
- Transfer Pricing Audit workings, Documentation and Reports.
- Lead Tax Audit workings & Reports
- Preparation of Financials & Notes for Statutory Audit proceedings.
- Liaise with Tax / Statutory authorities.
- Ensure tax filing and finalisation are up to date
What you will need to apply:
- Good Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Commerce. ACCA Certification is preferred.
- Solid experience from reputed accounting firm with auditing background.
- Comes from manufacturing or supply chain industry
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to ask the right questions to uncover the core of the problem
- Highly developed collaboration and facilitation skills.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential. #LI