Business Analyst - Sales & Supply Chain | Belgium
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| IS Business Analyst (Sales and Supply).pdf (PDF, 491KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
This role has the possibility of being located in any of our European sites, but ideally near our Global Head Quarters in Antwerp (Maastricht, Dessel, etc).
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes to keep up to date with technology advances and IT capabilities and who wishes to diversify their project experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in very diverse global projects (e.g pricing tools, telephony integration, SAP, Salesforce, Master Data management Tools, etc )
Within these projects, you will be responsible for translating business requirement into detailed function specifications and if necessary, for managing requests for changes to the specifications. Through this role you will gain sound knowledge of the organization's systems and processes and expertise in the Commercial & Supply Chain business functions (Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, Technology & Innovations),
RESPONSIBILITY 1: Perform business requirement analysis for Commercial & Supply Chain business functions
- For the assigned business functions (Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, Technology & Innovations), the business analyst assists in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how these automated functions are integrated into the rest of the business and IT processes and solutions
- Interviews with the internal clients to understand business requirements.
- Assures functional specifications are consistent with the technology roadmap.
- Focus is on analyses, gives advice on an incidental basis.
RESPONSIBILITY 2: Identification of IT solution based on the requirements analysis
- Leads the process to identify the appropriate solution that covers the functional specifications, documented in the business requirement analysis
- Collaborates closely with IT Competence Centers and Enterprise Architecture team to ensure consistency with overall IT solution and technology roadmap
RESPONSIBILITY 3: Contribute in projects and manage projects
- Contributes to the project definition
- Contributes to the initial cost assessment of projects
- Responsible for the integration of various project suppliers and vendors.
- Manages projects with attention to budget, timing, quality and resources
RESPONSIBILITY 4: Keep up with technology evolutions
- Remain aware and knowledgeable of evolutions in IS/IT technology and promote opportunities for deployment
- Participate in relevant professional networks
Skills and experience
You have outstanding project management (Agile or waterfall methodology) and communication skills, to help understand the needs of the key stakeholders of your projects and keep them aligned throughout the project.
Experienced in building roadmaps to help realise the internal customers' vision you are also comfortable investigating the market to identify which suppliers and solutions may meet the needs and requirements of those projects.
Please submit your application online through the portal to be formally considered for our role. Closing date for applications is Sunday 24th March.
If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Michelle Lucas on firstname.lastname@example.org or +33610014406. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.