Global Toll-Processing Capability Lead | Please Select
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Global Toll-Processing Capability Lead Ad.pdf (PDF, 603KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
This position being one that involves a significant amount of work related travel (approx. 75%), Sibelco is very flexible about the home base of the successful candidate as long as it is well connected for travel purposes within the Sibelco EMEA region
Performance Minerals – a profit generating platform that explores and executes new business models as part of Sibelco's long-term growth strategy – is being established within Sibelco.
One of the ways Performance Minerals will achieve its goals is by developing toll processing (jet-milling, coating, slurry, wet-milling ...) as a profit generating service for our customers.
- Continuous improvement of Sibelco's toll-processing model;
- Implement toll-processing at relevant sites in Europe, NA and APAC;
- Build and maintain external network of suppliers, innovative companies with potentially interesting solutions (M&A or otherwise);
- Develop and maintain a supporting functions network;
Skills and experience:
• Significant experience in the industrial minerals industry with at least a basic understanding of:
- industrial and mining technologies
- chemistry and physics
• Strong networking skills with the ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships at all levels
• Extensive experience in a commercial role within an international environment
• Fluent in written & spoken English
• Prepared to travel extensively
• Strong negotiator
• Result Driven
Please submit your application online via the link to be formally considered for our role.
If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Michelle Lucas on email@example.com or +33610014406. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 31st of March.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.