Performance Minerals Area Sales Lead North East of Europe | Please Select
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Performance Minerals Area Sales Lead - North East of Europe Ad.pdf (PDF, 610KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
This position being one that involves a significant amount of work related travel (approx. 75%), Sibelco is very flexible about the home base of the successful candidate as long as it is well connected for travel purposes within the Sibelco EMEA North & Eastern countries: Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, etc
Performance Minerals – a profit generating platform that explores and executes new business models as part of Sibelco's long-term growth strategy – is being established within Sibelco.
Performance Minerals has a focus on a minerals-to-market (push) approach and its primary aim is to accelerate the growth of existing performance minerals (e.g. lithium bearing minerals, zircon, iron oxide, chromite and manganese) across our markets.
Secondly, it aims to identify and grow potential new sources of business for Sibelco that lie beyond the immediate focus of Sibelco's Business Units/Business Lines. This includes adoption of new minerals as well as finding relevant new markets for minerals that we already have in our current portfolio.
Thirdly, the Performance Minerals platform will broaden our knowledge base of additional minerals functionalities beyond Sibelco's traditional portfolio.
The Area Sales Lead will take full Commercial responsibility for Performance Minerals sales of Sibelco Group products within the EMEA North & East region to support a customer focused approach for profitable growth. This will include:
• Manage sales for all industries included in the (BL) division in the assigned region.
• Identify new sales opportunities and develop new products / applications in cooperation with the Technical Sales Manager.
• Understand the markets and the key players active in the Region and build the necessary market intelligence to retain and extend the Customer portfolio.
• Key Account management and local support to other Key Accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new Business Line and explore new possibilities and through your successes help shape the Sibelco of tomorrow.
1: Position (BL) product portfolio to the market.
2: Management of Customers and Key Accounts assigned to the Region
3: Formulate and then implement sales strategies including price, product and distribution channels to develop new and existing markets
4: Set prices and payment terms in line with Sibelco's pricing and payment structures for the region and application.
5: Mapping competition and identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
6: Build network at all relevant customer levels as well as in business related local and national organizations.
7: Provide operations and supply chain with on time information to schedule the activities for the short/medium/long term period
8: Lead, guide and coach a team of Sales Manager to maximum performance
Skills and experience:
• Practical understanding of industrial mineral industry
• Fluent in written & spoken English
• Prepared to travel extensively
• Ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships at all levels of the Sibelco business
• Sound grasp of Financial principles & Business acumen
• Customer orientated, innovative and problem solving
• Project, time and change management, negotiation and organisational skills
• Recognising and reacting to issues that impact on customers and/or the Company
• Open minded, Pro-active, Team player
Please submit your application online via the link to be formally considered for our role.
If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Michelle Lucas on email@example.com or +33610014406. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 31st of March.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.