Purchase Executive, India | India
|Category:||Logisitics & Supply Chain|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Jul-2019|
Sibelcomines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world - privately owned, multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Mineral Solutions Company. We are market-driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling cultural.
We are currently seeking a Purchase Executive to join our Procurement team on a permanent fulltime basis, to be based in our Hyderabad Office in India.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager. The purpose of this key role is to assist in procurement of all material required for smooth functioning of the Plants and office. Follow up actions for all purchase requisitions. Support to ensure the company obtains the most competitive pricing for its external purchases and services, striving for lowest Total Cost of Ownership while meeting defined quality and sustainability standards.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Ensure timely procurement of materials in coordination with operations, stores and finance.
- Call for quotations, rate analysis, market survey, Place order & get the material.
- Prepare monthly statements for received, ordered and pending indent materials.
- Coordinate with finance department for payments.
- Raise purchase orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain records for the entire purchase department.
- Conduct office Maintenance Procurements- Electrical, Generator, Ups, Air conditioners, Pantry Requirements and other Miscellaneous requirements.
- Conduct procurement of HSE related items on request.
- Generate waybills for interstate purchase.
- Issue payments and C-forms or H forms from Finance to Suppliers.
- Knowledge on Indian Taxation such as GST.
- Evaluate current vendor's performance and potential vendors' capabilities
- Update on new technology/equipment in the market.
- Coordinate with plant customers.
Key Requirements Include;
- Procurement expertise in mineral or relevant industries.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing process and equipment.
- Delivery focus – Procurement of engineering purchase, MRO and packaging.
- Passion for cost reduction and making changes to improve business.
- Language: English, Hindi & Telugu.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledgeable in ERP/SAP is a plus.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our web site at www.sibelco.com/careers/
Enquiries from candidates can be made to Kelly Liang at email@example.com