HR Officer | Netherlands
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-May-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We seek an HR Officer to join the team in Maastricht. Reporting to the Netherlands Human Resources Manager you will support generalist HR and payroll matters for Sibelco Netherlands' 320 Employees spread across 8 sites in the Netherlands.
This is an attractive role for those who are ambitious to progress their career within Human Resources and who has an interest in a generalist HR role.
- Supports efficient, strong and reliable transactional HR processes in The Netherlands
- Performs check & balances for Payroll during monthly pay roll cycle
- Supports HR Manager in implementing aligned Global and local HR processes in the Netherlands like Talent Management, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, etc.
- Executes, Implements and controls Collective Labor Agreements regulations
- In collaboration with HR Manager act as HR partner for local management and employees
- Responsible for sick leave follow up (Wet Verbetering Poortwachter)
- Responsible for reporting and keeping HRIS up to date
Key Attributes Required
2-3 years of relevant experience in a HR role preferable in an international Operations environment;
Some understanding of payroll and Time & Attendance processes;
Team Player with genuine interest in people;
Good knowledge of Dutch labour legislation;
Ability to communicate, influence and motivate people;
Pragmatic attitude, results driven and with excellent attention to detail;
Good knowledge of Dutch and English (speaking and writing);
Please submit your application online to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Michelle Lucas at Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 2nd June.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.