Sales Manager Abrasives | Germany
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jun-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
Sibelco seeks an ambitious person with strong commercial instincts to join the business (preferably out of our Hamburg office) and take responsibility for iron silicate and other abrasives sales in Germany with a reach into Switzerland and Austria. You would be responsible for identifying and developing new customers but also new suppliers and new distributors.
As Sales Manager you will:
- Understand the markets and the key player's active in the Region and build the necessary market intelligence
- Develop a network to retain and extend the Customer portfolio.
- Manage sales for abrasives market in Germany
- Formulate and then implement sales strategies including price, product and distribution channels to develop new and existing markets
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop new products / applications in cooperation with relevant internal Sibelco stakeholders.
- Manage own customers and Key accounts and give local support to other Key Accounts.
- Provide operations and supply chain with on time information to schedule the activities for the short/medium/long term period.
About you. Do you have:
- A strong commercial drive?
- Business level communications skills in both German & English
- An understanding of abrasives and their uses?
- A willingness and ability to travel extensively?
- An inquisitive mind.
Then this could be the role for you! Please click the “Apply Now” button now to put forward your candidacy via our recruitment portal. Please note, only applications submitted through this portal will be considered.
For further questions contact Michelle Lucas firstname.lastname@example.org or +33610014406
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.