Senior Sales Manager (Chemical) | China
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description - Senior Sales Manager (Chemical - Shanghai).docx (Word, 189KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Jun-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Sales Manager based at our office in Shanghai, China reporting to Commercial Manager (Chemical Business Line). This role will rely heavily on our key behaviors to Deliver on Promise, Explore Possibilities and Build Positive Relationships.
The Senior Sales Manager will be part of the Commercial Team and is the front liner in developing new business development of Cosmetic, Pigment & Chemical Carrier in China & APAC.
The Senior Sales Manager has the overall responsibility for the purpose of:
- Manage existing chemical business with various stakeholders in the group
- Manage distributors and enhance customers' relationship
- Develop existing & new business development in China
- Key responsibility to achieve annual sales target set by the group
- Manage distributor to achieve their sales target
- New business & product development idea for T&I to develop new products
- New market survey of chemical related business (like Silicates, Paper, Cosmetic, Chemical Carrier)
- Prepare monthly sales forecast and monitor the variance
- Implement pricing strategy in order to achieve sales target
- Manage customer payment to be aligned with group policy
- Prepare customer visit plan and implement it
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) to write customer visit report
- Understand customer new requirements and initiate new product development idea
- Manage distributor to achieve their sales target and explore new opportunities
- Being effective interacting across levels and functions in the customer's organization.
- Collaborating with supervisors, peers, direct reports, suppliers and customers in a way that builds trust, confidence and respect.
- Integrating pricing strategies and tactics as part of the overall customer relationship management.
- Effectively works up in the customer's organization.
Ideally for this role you:
- Bachelor of Chemistry or Business Management
- 12 year work experiences in commercial function
- Has experience leading a commercial related projects with an international company in China
- Familiar with distributor management in China
- Long term experience in electronic business
- Strong knowledge in PCB & EMC
- Possess strong customer relationship and understanding the chemical market in China
- We will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are located in Shanghai
- Candidate must be willing to relocate and work in Shanghai.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.