Sibelco Commercial Graduate Program: Antwerp | Belgium
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Commercial Graduate Program Advert.docx (Word, 194KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Jul-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
Join Our Business Through This Incredible Opportunity
What We Offer:
The Commercial Graduate Program is intended for recent graduates looking for a challenging career in commercial roles and a desire to help Sibelco become a leading sustainable material solutions company.
The program Consists of thee six-month assignments with the commercial function starting in a strategic marketing management position. You will work on high-impact, business projects by applying prior work experiences as well as the analytical tools and insights gained from business school to deliver actionable solutions. Key activities will include:
- Developing understanding of market trends, needs and structure
- Project management with multi-functional/multi-geographic teams
- Build analytics for growth opportunity recommendations
- Developing new business ideas and shaping a hypothesis to create value
- Creating value models to identify value creation of new product offerings
The primary work location will be Sibelco's global head office in Antwerp, Belgium. Business trips to other locations in Europe and possibly further are part of the program to meet our people, see our sites and feel our culture.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's Degree required in a business or technical field, completion of an MBA is an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking skills with financial acumen
- Strong English communication skills and the innate ability to make the complex simple
- Have the right to work in Belgium and be mobile to travel globally
- Experience in an industrial environment or management consulting would be an advantage
We seek innovative and ambitious people with high energy and a desire to build positive relationships, explore opportunities, speak up and deliver on promise; at a company with a strong and sustainable culture supporting both individual and organizational performance, development and growth. Completion of an MBA is likely to enable the successful applicant to quickly grasp the strategic assignments and activities within our program.
Please submit your application (in English) through our recruitment system by clicking apply to be formally considered for our role. Only applications through this method can be accepted. The closing date for applications is Thursday 18th July 2019.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and values difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.