HRIS Analyst: Antwerp | Belgium
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| HRIS Analyst.docx (Word, 189KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-Jul-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We currently have a vacancy for a HRIS (Workday) Analyst/Manager who will be part of our HRIS Team, and who will support the Workday HRIS tool. The role will be based in Antwerp.
This is a great opportunity to use your analytical and communicational skills to contribute to the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of an HR system/tool. We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of team, both at local and global level, who can build relationships and who can work independently and is hands-on.
- Business support of Workday Solution (1st level Support)
- Play key role in the further development and implementation of Workday within our organization
- Help draft HR Business Requirements for future process implementations
- Look for continuous improvement of HR processes contributing to HR operational excellence
- Develop and coordinate test scenarios and scripts and support testing new HRIS developments
- Coordinate and/or manage the activities of the HR data steward
and support data conversion activities where needed.
- Support in Change, Communication & Training activities
- Collaborate closely with other team members
Key Attributes Required:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role (preferred)
- Strong English communication and influencing skills
- Have demonstrated HR generalist experience to understand key HR processes
- Knowledge and experience of HR tools/systems related to the role
- Able to work in a role with access to highly confidential data
- Able to deliver on promise within a change orientated environment
Please submit your application in English online to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Neil Shafe at email@example.com or +44 1626 322 356. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role. The closing date for applications is Sunday 7th July 2019.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and values difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.