Demand Planner: Italy or Norway (Flexible) | Italy
|Category:||Logisitics & Supply Chain|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Demand Planner.docx (Word, 190KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-Jul-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We currently have a vacancy for a Demand Planner within our Supply Chain function to be based at one of our key sites either in either Milan, Italy or Sandvika, Norway. Our demand Planner is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products as a key input into the S&OP Process.
The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models for all customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, and other relevant sources, into the monthly statistical forecast.
This is an attractive role which covers our Europe region and is the integration point into the sales and commercial organization. We are looking for someone who is motivated and ambitious about progressing within Sibelco.
- Develop monthly demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
Key Attributes Required:
- Demonstrated experience in demand planning for a multi-national organisation
- Experience of using an advanced forecasting system
- Degree educated. MBA would be an advantage
- A flexible approach that can adapt quickly to change
- Strong relationship and stakeholder skills which compliment a team player attitude
Please submit your application online to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Neil Shafe at email@example.com or +44 1626 322 356. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 16th July.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.