New Process Technology Engineer | Netherlands
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Aug-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our purpose is material solutions advancing lives. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
Technology & Innovation at Sibelco
T&I works closely with Business Lines to support global strategies and provide dedicated internal technical resources for prioritised projects. By providing integrated global networks of laboratories and specialists to support our operations, sales and customers, and to spearhead the strategic development of new products, markets and business models T&I serves Sibelco Group's Vision. In line with this mission, T&I's motto is: Think Big, Start Small, Scale Fast.
Role Location: Maastricht
Possible alternative starting locations: Dessel, Maranello, Devon, Bangkok or Spruce Pine but the incumbent must relocate to Maastricht within 2 years of commencement of position.
Scouting and utilisation of new process technologies and assure that Sibelco is aware of and has access to state-of-the-art process technologies.
This is an attractive role for a process engineer ambitious to progress their career in a technology and innovation environment.
State-of-the-art process technology know-how for development projects
- Systematic analysis and evaluation of process technologies
- Implement Technology roadmaps for key and advanced process technologies
- Review existing and new production plants/units/processes
- Proactively pushing new technologies into the group's operation and R&D activities, including new process concepts (smart/mobile plants)
- Lead/participate in process development projects
- Contribute expertise in due diligence projects
- Contribute in projects with external partners
- Establish and maintain internal and external knowledge networks (technology providers, universities, institutes, associations)
- Attend relevant conferences, exhibitions, customer sites
- Secure knowledge sharing across the group
- Cooperation with R&D, Engineering, Operations
- Support and lead pilot plant activities, trouble shooting
Skills and Experience
If you have a Masters in Process Engineering (PhD highly regarded), proven professional experience in a process engineering/technology role, fluent English, and if the above list of accountabilities sounds like the next step in your career, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your application by clicking the link and registering on our recruitment portal to be formally considered for our role. Due to the holidays 1st Interviews for this role will be held late August / early September.
If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Michelle Lucas on firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 610014406.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.