Sales Manager - Water & Environmental Solutions (Flexible Location) | United Kingdom
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Sales Manager UK Nordics.docx (Word, 190KB)
|Application Close Date:||08-Sep-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company.
We are looking for a professional Business Development Manager – Sales Manager with a proven track record of success to develop an emerging market thanks to new solutions across different industries. You will be responsible for the development of the markets in Ireland, UK, Norway, Sweden and Finland actively participating in the definition of Sales Tactics and in the identification of new opportunities thanks to the collection of Market needs.
This is a great opportunity to travel extensively to build relationships with customers and visit our key sites where you will closely collaborate with our global Strategic Marketing and Technology and Innovation teams. This role will join our Water and Environmental Solutions Business Unit which will see you learn about our minerals and expand your knowledge of the water filtration market.
The candidate will be based ideally in the UK (UK-HQ in Sandbach Cheshire or in Key sites: kingsteignton, Devon) or alternatively Sweden (HQ Gotheborg).
- Understand the markets and the key player's active in the Region and build the necessary market intelligence
- Build and develop a network to extend the Customer portfolio
- Manage sales for Water market in the UK, Ireland and Nordics
- Formulate and then implement sales strategies including price, product and distribution channels to develop new and existing markets
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop new applications in cooperation with relevant internal Sibelco stakeholders.
- Manage own customers and Key accounts and give local support to other Key Accounts.
Key Attributes Required:
- Degree educated (engineering or technical preferred).
- Knowledge of the water and/or industrial minerals market is an advantage
- Result driven with high energy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to travel extensively across the countries of responsibility
Please submit your application by clicking apply to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Neil Shafe at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1626 322 356. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is 1st September 2019. We may begin shortlisting before this date however our shortlisting will be completed no later than 1 week after the close date.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.