Production Supervisor | Finland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Aug-2019|
Sibelco Nordic Oy Ab is a part of global Sibelco Group. Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
Sibelco Nordic are looking for a Production Supervisor for our Nilsiä operation in Finland.
Our operation at Nilsiä includes the quarry, sand processing plant and sand storage with supporting services of laboratory. There will also be close interaction with other Sibelco functions for support and to ensure the continued success of the site is achieved.
This is an attractive role that could be well suited to a someone who will be responsible for the safe and efficient running of the production by organizing, optimizing and continually improving the operational activities.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Plan, supervise and respond the production according to a safe working behavior and environment
- Worksafety and guiding and supervising methods related to this topic
- Control environment issues and the quality and quantity of production
- Lead and develop the team on site
- Implement, maintain and improve processes and standards at the site with support of the team
- Follow-up with regulatory and permit enquiries as well as internal policies, standards and guidelines
Skills and Experience requirements:
- Technical/operations degree or equivalent by experience
- Know-how about sand processing plant functions, specially flotation process and enrichment technology
- Good communication skills on different levels in organization and partners
- Managing hands-on and pragmatic approach
- Multi-lingual (Finnish and English required) skills
- Basic knowhow of PC and office tools
Besides of listed above we will appreciate earlier experience of supervisor/management role but it is not mandatory to person who will be hired.
Closing date for applications: August 25th 2019.
If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting site manager Jukka Vehviläinen (040 573 4314 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please email your CV and personal letter with salary request (you may write also Finnish) to Veli-Matti Vepsäläinen, email@example.com to apply. You may also send it by mail to the following address: Sibelco Nordic Oy Ab Nilsiän kvartsi, 73350 HALUNA, write also ”Production Supervisor” in the envelope.
Sibelco recognize the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.