Sr. Human Resources Specialist (Taichung, Taiwan) | Taiwan
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Oct-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We currently have a vacancy for a Sr. Human Resources Specialist to be based at one of our Taichung office, Taiwan. The overall objective of the Sr. Human Resources Specialist is to propose C&B policies and perform daily administrative activities in accordance with the company's policy and legal requirement. This role will be developed into a full-function HR specialist.
1. Compensation and Benefit Administration
- Collect and analyze market salary/increment and benchmark data
- Prepare data for market compensation survey
- Execute monthly payroll and bonus
- Ensure all employees are covered by insurance according legal request and company policy
- Conduct timely and accurate tax payment according to the respective income tax regulation
- Maintain the daily operation of attendance system
- Claim occupational hazard insurance and settlement calculation
- Prepare HR costs for budgeting
- Leave redundant and retire management and ensure the legitimacy of the process
- Group Insurance program design, insurance company selection and price negotiation
- Monitor HR related regulation update, analyses the impact and propose solutions as appropriate
2. Performance Management
- Conduct employees' rewards and penalties
- Promotion management and Talent Management
- Maintain performance management system
- Conduct mid-year and year-end Maximize Contribution evaluation
3. Project Management
- Promote company culture and carry out teambuilding activity
- Other projects in HR full disciplines
Key Attributes Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, or similar Tertiary Education in Human Resources or Business
- Demonstrated experience in Compensation and Benefit for at least 3 years
- Good knowledge of Taiwan Labour Standard Act
- Accurate, with an eye for details
- Middle level of Excel skills
- Demonstrate the 4 Sibelco key behaviours (Build Positive Relationship; Speak up; Explore Possibilities; Deliver on Promise)
Please submit your application online to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Kelly Liang at email@example.com. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is Friday 30th August.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.