Sales Manager - Road, Rail and Construction | Netherlands
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Sep-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
This role involves travelling and could be attached to any of Sibelco Netherlands' sites
Purpose of the job and overall responsibility:
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager for Construction and Agriculture industries, the Sales Manager will take full commercial responsibility for Road, Rail and Construction industries sales of Sibelco Group products in the Netherlands.
The role's key accountabilities will primarily involve:
• Main priority is to visit customers and grow the customer base and revenue
• Position industrial product portfolio to the Industrial market.
• Management of Customers and Key Accounts assigned in the region.
• Formulate and then implement sales strategies including price, product and distribution channels to develop new and existing markets.
• Lead technical discussion with R&D departments
• Set prices and payment terms in line with Sibelco's pricing and payment structures for the region.
• Mapping market information and intelligence to strengthen Sibelco´s strategical platform.
• Build network at all relevant Customer levels as well as in business related local and national organizations.
• Provide operations and supply chain with on time information to schedule the activities for the short/medium/long term period.
• Manage commercial balance between the different products of our quarries in close collaboration with our plant mineral manager.
• Follow-up of applicable legislation.
• Travelling with occasional overnight stay inland and abroad is part of the job.
Essentially for this role you will have:
• Sales experience in multifunctional environment in the Industrial industries.
• Practical understanding of the industrial mineral industry with specific and detailed knowledge of Asphalt production, road laying or the construction industry.
• Multi-lingual: Business level Dutch and English required.
• Ability to communicate and develop relationships at all levels.
Please submit your application by clicking the link and registering on our recruitment portal to be formally considered for our role.
This position closes on Sunday 22nd September.
If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Michelle Lucas on +33 610014406.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.