FP&A Business Partner | Belgium
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Sep-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
Reporting to the Vice President Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), you will join the FP&A team in our HQ in Antwerp. The FP&A team provides value-add guidance and support to the business and functional leaders of the company. As a Finance Business Partner, you are a valuable team member of the performance management team of the Business Line(s), able to challenge and influence the team with your financial leadership, in order to drive value from a strategic and operational point of view.
This is an attractive role for someone with demonstrated experience in FP&A, operating closely with the business:
- You are co-piloting with the respective BL leader(s) to drive the daily performance of the company. The combination of your financial expertise and your profound business/market knowledge enables you to identify real business opportunities in order to achieve the yearly financial targets and business objectives of the business line.
- Play a leading role in the business strategy of the BL and converting strategies into annual operating plans and (re)forecasts.
- Support/manage major growth projects (could be Capex or M&A): from business case into the execution of the project, to post-closing analysis.
- Identifying opportunities to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of all financial processes and activities, and educate the stakeholders accordingly, as a member of the group FP&A team.
- Being responsible for, or involved in ad hoc financial or business projects.
Key Attributes Required:
This is the first step to building a great career within Sibelco, as it offers numerous career progression opportunities in finance or in a business role. So if you:
- are comfortable working in an international and culturally diverse environment;
- have great communication skills and are an excellent teamplayer;
- have a proven ability to build trust and deliver on promise;
- have a strong knowledge of FP&A processes and strong business acumen;
- have a flexible mindset - can change plans, goals or priorities to deal with changing situations;
and motivated to join us in our journey to bring the finance organization to the next level of excellence, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your application by clicking the link and registering on our recruitment portal to be formally considered for our role.
If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Michelle Lucas on +33 610014406.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.