FP&A Business Analyst - Antwerp | Belgium
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| BA FPA Advert Final.docx (Word, 189KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Nov-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
Reporting to the Vice President Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), you will join the FP&A team in our HQ in Antwerp. The FP&A team provides value-add guidance and support to the business and functional leaders of the company. He/she will work in close partnership with the BI/MIS team to make the relevant data available, work through the data, perform detailed analysis to provide expert FP&A insights and advice to the stakeholders.
This is an attractive role for someone whose experience in financial planning and analysis is emerging but who is ambitious to progress his/her career in a finance and business related role:
- Support in the monthly performance measurement of the business lines by providing detailed financial analysis, insights, trends and recommendations to enable the business to achieve their financial targets and business objectives.
- Further develop/improve regular standardised reporting, analysis and qualitative comments to functional leaders in the company to drive their decision.
- Provide significant support to business leaders for the development of business strategy, annual operating plans (budgets) and (re)forecasting
- Support and follow up of CAPEX/Growth projects: preparing business case for approval, follow up in the execution phase and post-closing analysis.
- Make detailed ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities to strengthen profitability or reduce financial risks: detailed analyses on product and customer profitability, analyse cost structure of our plants or detailed analysis of specific costs categories, root cause and variance analysis on historical results
- Being responsible of, or involved in ad hoc financial or business projects
Key Attributes Required:
This is the first step to building a great career within Sibelco, as it offers numerous career progression opportunities. So, if you:
- are comfortable working in an international and culturally diverse environment;
- have great communication skills and are an excellent team player;
- have a proven ability to build trust and deliver on promise;
- are knowledgeable about FP&A processes and demonstrating business acumen;
- have a passion for (master)data and an interest in BI;
- motivated to join us in our journey to bring the finance organization to the next level of excellence, then we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to discuss this position before applying, please enquire by contacting Michelle Lucas on email@example.com or +33 610014406.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.