Communications Officer (Antwerp, Belgium) | Belgium
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Oct-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We currently have a vacancy for a Communications Officer based at our Global HQ in Antwerp. This is an attractive role for someone who wants to support Sibelco's communications efforts as part of a multi-functional team. We are looking for a candidate that has a flexible skillset and who can support both external and internal communications projects as required.
- Researches and gathers information for articles, press releases, events, etc. and drafts content.
- Supports the Group Communications team in delivering communications projects for internal or external audiences
- Supports the development and deployment of company information through intranet, company website, Annual Report, electronic and print newsletters, brochures, posters, flyers, etc.
- Promotes communication guidelines for all employees to use.
- Measures and manages results of communications efforts
- Serves as liaison with PR agencies, news agencies, event organisers etc.
Key Attributes Required:
- Collaborative and good relationship builder
- Adaptable - capable of turning your hand to a variety of tasks for both internal and external audiences
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate easily and effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of using tools for internal engagement (eg. intranet, yammer). Experience of external channels like press releases would be a plus
- Good eye for a story
- Determination to follow plans to a successful conclusion
Please submit your application online via our careers page on our website or LinkedIn to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Kelly Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th October.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.