Credit and Collection Manager | Belgium
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Oct-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
Sibelco Finance is built on 4 main pillars: Financial Planning and Analysis, Accounting and Controls, Tax and Treasury. This also includes a Risk Management and Internal Audit team. Finance works by partnering with the business to enable efficiency, quality outcomes, improved transparency, consistency and governance.
Reporting to the Global Credit and Collections Lead, the credit manager is accountable for the credit granting process, including the application of the credit policy, credit limit reviews, assessment of credit worthiness of potential customers. The goal of this function is to minimize financial risk with our customers to limit potential bad debt losses while balancing with sales/revenue.
• Leadership of the C&C team
• Manage the collection activities of our largest customers
• Create the monthly reporting on overdues used for Business Line reporting and internal overdue follow-up
• Management of credit and collections process optimization projects
• Develop standard methodologies for credit analysis by the C&C team
• Develop and providing credit analysis training for the C&C team
• Challenging the status quo on collection activities and looking for optimization/efficiencies within the daily activities and processes
• Understand the corporate factoring program and how it can benefit the credit and collections team
Skills, experience and competencies:
• Deep understanding of customer credit limits analysis
• Comfortable developing and implementing methodologies for credit analysis
• Developing and provide credit analysis training
• Strong emotional intelligence and influencing skills
• Team player with leadership qualities
• Confident working in a changing environment.
Please submit your application by clicking the link and registering your application on our recruitment portal for this role to be formally considered. Applications sent via email will unfortunately not be taken into account.
If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Michelle Lucas on +33610014406
Applications close Sunday 27th October.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.