Temporary Customer Service Manager | Ukraine
|Attachments:|| Customer Service Manager - Ukraine.docx (Word, 193KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Nov-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer service professional to join our team as a Temporary Customer Service Manager based at our office located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
1. Ensure an appropriate level of customer service/support to existing/new customers, by:
- timely, accurate and correct preparation/submission of document sets necessary for sales transaction
- prompt reply/receipt confirmation to customer requests
- contract signing and execution support
- sampling and laboratory tests are done in line within the time frame, customer is informed
2. Responsible for day-to-day communication and follow up of the current transactions/request
3. Closely interacts with Commercial Department/Logistics Department/Sibelco BU CS/Technical Support and ensure all needed document from CS side are prepared to secure timely transportation
4. Responsible for monthly reports preparation
5. Responsible for claims collecting, tracking and follow-up (claim investigation follow up every 3 days), customer is informed
6. Prepares information for CRM database: Customer Card creation, data introduction and tracking
7. Executes credit control process in-line with Credit Control Policy
1. On-time service (in line with target and instructions)
2. Accurate and appropriate service level (no mistakes, appropriateness)
3. Customers' loyalty
Skills, experience and competencies required:
- Microsoft Package: Word, Excel, Outlook as well as CRM, 1С 8, SAP
- Basic knowledge of transport and trading regulation (domestic and international)
- Basic knowledge of financial transactions
- Languages: Literacy in Russian, Ukrainian and English is essential
- Experience in a customer service or sales support function for min 2 years
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Temporary (for 1 year approximately)
- 8 hours working day, 5 days per week (Monday to Friday)
Sibelco offers a compelling culture in which people thrive and perform at their best across diverse nations and roles, where employees are challenged to explore possibilities and are recognized for their contribution to the company's successes.
To be formally considered for our role, please submit your application in English via the advertised platform. We can only accept applications by this method. For more information please contact Olga Pavlenko on +38 095 408 34 87 or Olga.Pavlenko@sibelco.com. Please note that we will not be engaging with agencies for this role.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 31st October.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.