Payroll Officer | France
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Nov-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
This role will be responsible for managing our outsourced payroll together with supporting the Human Resources Team based at our Courbevoie office.
- Input all monthly payroll changes (leave, absences, working time, overtime ...) and send to our payroll provider, ADP;
- Review and approve monthly payroll prior to “commit” for pay;
- Draw up tax and social declarations (employee and employer contributions, URSSAF, pension funds, etc)
- Provide journal report to Finance;
- HR administration support.
- Qualification or equivalent experience in payroll (preferably have experience with ADP)
- You will have significant understanding and experience in the processing of a monthly payroll
- Extensive experience and knowledge in excel and word and preferably one or more systems such as SAP, M3 or Workday.
- Fluent french and at least conversational level english
Sibelco offers a compelling culture in which people thrive and perform at their best across diverse nations and roles, where employees are challenged to explore possibilities and are recognised for their contribution to the company's successes.
Please submit your application by clicking apply to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Fatima Abdul on +33 1 53 76 82 24 .
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.