Costing/Financial Analyst (Nonsan-si, Korea) | South Korea
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Feb-2020|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world - privately owned, multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Mineral Solutions Company. We are market-driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling cultural.
We are currently seeking a Costing/Financial Analyst to join our Finance team on a permanent fulltime basis, to be based in our Nonsan-si, Korea site.
Reporting to the Finance Manager. The purpose of this key role is to analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data and recommending actions.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Determines the cost of operations by collecting financial and operational data; prepare product cost calculation.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by enforcing policies and procedures, explaining processes and techniques.
- Support FP&A team, plant managers and other relevant stakeholders by
- analyzing results in all components (revenue and costs)
- monitoring variances
- Following up end-to-end Capex process (including financial justification calculation and post investment review
- identifying trends
- Support Operations and Supply Chain in improving inventory management including period stock takes and surveys, reconciliations, periodic reviews of obsolete and slow-moving inventory and recommendation for write-offs
- Ensure database are timely updated and integrity checks performed
- Analyze, interpret data and make comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
- Coordinate strategic plan (business case), annual plant budgeting and monthly result analysis
- Work with Operations team to drive and track productivity savings
Key Requirements Include;
- Technical expertise in finance and accounting with at least 3 years in Sr. Accountant position
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting in manufacturing environment
- Fluent in Business English
- Accurate, with an eye for detail
- Delivery focus - respects deadlines and plans resources correctly
- A flexible approach that can adopt quickly to change
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills which compliment a team player attitude
- Experience in SAP is a plus
Please submit your application online via our careers page on our website or LinkedIn to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Kelly Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.