Production Supervisor & HSE Leader (Nonsan-si, Korea) | South Korea
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Feb-2020|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world - privately owned, multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Mineral Solutions Company. We are market-driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling cultural.
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor & HSE Leader to join our Operations team on a permanent fulltime basis, to be based in our Sungdong Plant in Nonsan-si, Korea.
Reporting to the Production Manager, Korea. The purpose of this key role is to supervise and direct production activities to meet customer's requirements in control of manpower, materials, process and equipment to meet the production schedules and business objectives.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Share the sales forecast data and production schedule with Production Manager and follow up the practical schedule and performance.
- Be involved in the technical improvement activities required in the process mainly managing the productivity and yield enhancement.
- Manage overall production operation and support Production Manager, suggest and implement practical control method for production KPI
- Review, confirm and update production schedule and shipping schedule frequently
- Reduce failure rate, suggest a solution to improve yield, try to resolve the problem with Production Manager
- Suggest a direction to control semi-product and finished goods in WIP
- As a site leader of HSE, proactively implement, promote and maintain a safe working environment, through diligence in accident prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance, and policy enforcement in compliance with company's HSE policies and regulations.
Key Requirements Include;
- Bachelor degree of Chemical, Material engineering or Physics.
- 4 or more years of experiences in production management
- Basic Business English
- Good communication skills to interface with various teams and level of people
- Ability to analyze data, identify issues and develop recommendations
- Well-integrated personality and good leadership
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment
Please submit your application online via our careers page on our website or LinkedIn to be formally considered for our role. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Hyekyong Moon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.