Human Resources Manager- QMAG | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Feb-2020|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager, to be based at our Magnesia Processing Plant, Parkhurst, near Rockhampton.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this leadership position will play a critical role leading the business strategy for HR for the Magnesia business.
Key responsibilities include;
- Lead the HR strategy for the business and facilitate its effective implementation on Talent and Leadership Development, Employee Engagement and Compensation and benefits)
- HR policy development and maintenance and compliance
- Embed the industrial relations strategy and manage high level matters that arise
- Coach, guide and advise upon ER/IR matters that arise including performance, conduct, investigations and termination
- HR Data development, analysis and reporting
- Provide direction on payroll and Enterprise Agreement queries
- Enterprise Agreement Negotiation and interpretation / management of IR matters that arise through a regulatory body.
- Workforce planning
- HR Administration activities
- Manage and Facilitate end to end recruitment practices including contracts
- Identify opportunities for improvement and initiatives; produce recommendations for implementation (streamlining process, cost efficiencies)
- Coordinate Labour Hire and track spend
- Recruitment reporting and presentation
To be successful in the position you will have;
- Strong capacity to manage ER/IR matters as outlined above
- Desired, experience with EA negotiation
- Build positive relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders and influence in decision making
- End to end Recruitment experience
- Degree in HRM, Economics, IR or equivalent
With our customers at the center, Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviors of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture and help to shape this agile business that believes ‘Materials Solutions, Advancing Life'.
Sibelco recognizes the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our website at www.sibelco.com/careers no later than 20 February, 2020.