Country HR Manager | Netherlands
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Feb-2020|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
The Dutch organisation (320 employees) has the main office in Maastricht and production facilities in Maastricht, Geertruidenberg, Heerlen, Dordrecht, Papendrecht, Wessem and Winterswijk.
The role's key accountabilities:
* Ensure efficient, strong and reliable transactional HR processes in The Netherlands
* Responsible for organizing a good administration of the local payroll, time registration, contracting and compliance. Supervise a correct personnel administration of all employees
* Monitor the effectiveness of the procedures in the personnel administration
* Manage and implement aligned HR processes in the Netherlands in close collaboration with the Global HR organization: Talent Management, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits etc.
* Manage the employee and unions relations
* Act as the point of contact to the local employees, works council and labor unions
* Manage and support the negotiations with the unions
* Responsible for the development, implementation and follow-up of the collective labor agreement
* Responsible for maintaining and /or updating the local secondary benefits policies
* Act as the local expert towards the employees and labor unions regarding pension schemes, health insurance schemes and other secondary benefits elements
* Be the main point of contact to the external suppliers of these services and lead the process of updating these policies when needed
* Act as HR partner for local Management in close cooperation with Global & Regional HR team
Essentially for this role the candidate will have:
6-8 years of relevant work experience in an HR (Manager) role - ideally in a production, hands-on environment and experience in an international context
Strong knowledge of Dutch labour legislation and good understanding of pension legislation
Good understanding of the business, and how HR can support the business objectives
Ability to communicate, influence and motivate at all levels
Good knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written)
Pragmatic attitude, results driven and a conscientious approach to work with excellent attention to detail
Sibelco offers a compelling culture in which people thrive and perform at their best across diverse nations and roles, where employees are challenged to explore possibilities and are recognized for their contribution to the company's successes. If you would like to discuss this position before applying please enquire by contacting Maurice Cartigny (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
Click apply to register your application on our recruitment portal and be considered for our exciting role.
Closing date for applications is Sunday February 23rd
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.