Business Service Representative - Procurement (Congleton, Cheshire) | United Kingdom
|Category:||Logisitics & Supply Chain|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jul-2022|
Sibelco is a global leader in material solutions. Sibelco sources, transforms and distributes specialty industrial minerals – particularly silica, clays, feldspathics and olivine – and is a leader in glass recycling. Sibelco's solutions support the progress of modern life and serve industries as diverse as glass, ceramics, construction, coatings, polymers and water purification. The Sibelco Group operates 114 production sites in 31 countries, with a team of some 5,300 people
Location: Bent Farm, Congleton, Cheshire, UK
Line Manager: Business Service Manager Kings Lynn
Within the BST, this role is responsible for the Procurement matters belonging to the cluster, acting as the point of contact for procurement matters. This role is responsible for the procurement activities, working closely with cluster stakeholders ensuring that all purchase requests and lower value purchase contracts are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
In addition, this role is a true multitasker, also supporting the other elements of the Business Services Team.
- Manage supplier relationships – Onboarding suppliers and measuring/ monitoring suppliers' performance (Only for those suppliers for which the BST manages the contract).
- Negotiate supplier contracts - for small value purchases and execute accordingly, assuring all is done in compliance with Sibelco procurement policies and procedures.
- Generate Purchase Orders – Generate PO after approval of the PR (purchase requisition), sending the purchase order to the supplier; coaching and supporting requestors for use of marketplace, punching out catalogues for automated ordering and processing a confirmation from the supplier to deliver the products.
- Manage purchase orders within the ERP (including housekeeping of PO).
- Receive Goods/ Services – Resolving purchase order discrepancies in case of price or quantity deviation (requestor remains responsible for physical receipt of goods/services).
- Handle disputes and exceptions - Processing of vendor inquiries or disputes, working together with sub-regional team to take effective actions to resolve and prevent risks for the future.
- Handle master data change requests - and act as a single point of contact for contract changes.
- Handle vendor claims – Process claims, working together with sub-regional team to resolve the claim.
- Provide ad-hoc support - to the Sub-Regional procurement team when required
To be successful in this role you will need to be fluent in both written and spoken English. Be a team player, have experience with an ERP system and have excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Please click apply to register your information and contact details on the recruitment portal so one of our team can get in touch. Only applications and CVs in the same language as this job advert will be considered for the role.
Please note we will not be requiring agency services for this recruitment.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.