Lean Manufacturing Change Agent (Kemaman & Kampar) | Malaysia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Jul-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world - privately owned, multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Mineral Solutions Company. We are market-driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling cultural.
We are currently seeking a Regional Change Agent to join our Operations Optimisation team, to be based in our Kota Damansara office or on the Kampar or Kemaman sites. Reporting into the Operations Optimisation Manager, APAC; this role is to lead the delivery of the global productivity workshops within the Asian region by leadership at the site level. The role will succeed by influencing teams and embedding new practices and processes aimed at generating value.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Deliver site productivity and debottlenecking workshops at selected sites within Asia. (predominantly in Kampar and Kemaman sites)
- Facilitate and lead workshop activities in the program by following productivity handbook to influence and generate value adding projects.
- Engage and maintain site involvement in workshops to ensure ownership of outcomes.
- Coach and mentor site change agents and site managers in capturing and delivering value adding projects.
- Coach and mentor site teams to build capability onsite in lean manufacturing principals and fundamentals of work stream optimisation.
- Share and apply best operational practices within our region and globally.
- Monitor and track delivery of operational optimisation projects. Assist and support local teams in the screening, preparation and submission of value creation initiatives.
- Actively support and lead safety initiatives within the business.
Key Outcomes Include;
- Site productivity programs completed as per the handbook and productivity projects initiated to generate value in each work stream.
- Operational site capability increased with training and coaching in lean manufacturing principals. Delivering a continuous improvement capability and ongoing methodology of defining and delivering value adding projects.
Key Requirements Include;
- Lean manufacturing training, six sigma green belt or higher.
- Proven track record in lean manufacturing implementation, preferably in the industrial minerals, lime or manufacturing industry.
- Comprehend vision, mission and values of Sibelco.
- Must be results-driven, with business acumen and customer-focused.
- Fluent in English
- Project and time management experience.
- Problem-solving skills. Able to operate with working hypotheses
- Senior leadership or transformation change roles in one of energy, maintenance or productivity.
- Proven facilitation experience
- Qualified Trainer would be advantageous
- Ability to travel and spend 12 weeks on one site for the length of a program.
- Global Operations Optimisation team members – Professional network to support program delivery.
- Senior Operations Managers – Governance on program.
- Energy and maintenance managers – Workstream experts
- Operations Managers – Mentoring, coaching, and ownership of program outcomes.
- Workshop team members – Coaching and mentoring in program and delivery of schedule.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our web site at https://www.sibelco.com/careers/. Enquiries from candidates can be made to Kelly Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org