Payroll Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Jan-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are seeking a permanent fulltime Payroll Manager, to be based at our head office in North Sydney. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager- Accounting & Control, you will manage, lead and develop the team of 3 to ensure optimum payroll functionality.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Oversight of weekly, monthly and fortnightly payrolls (including NZ) for 1,000 plus employees • Provide key payroll information to management for budgets and other special project purposes
• Partner HR and operations to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
• Identify and deliver continuous process improvements across all payroll systems and processes
• Manage and process a separate payroll for Executive Managers and the HR team
• Maintain enterprise agreement data, monitor compliance and cost reduction opportunities
• Calculate and manage the annual estimate and payment of worker's compensation benefits across all states and apportion annual cost to multiple sites
• Reconcile all payroll related general ledger accounts including wages, PAYG, payroll deductions, payroll tax, superannuation, annual leave, long service leave and sick leave
• Interpreting and applying multiple awards and Enterprise Agreements across multiple sites
What you will need to apply:
• Demonstrated experience as a Manager within a full function payroll capacity (Australia and NZ preferred)
• Demonstrated experience working with multiple awards and Enterprise Agreements
• Sound knowledge of Micropay Meridian and general processing procedures
• Prior experience with time and attendance systems
• Intermediate to Advanced level in Excel skills
• Experience with manual termination calculations- essential
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our web site at www.sibelco.com.au no later than Tuesday the 23rd Janauary 2018.