Senior Demand Planner | Brisbane
|Category:||Logisitics & Supply Chain|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Mar-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We have an exciting, newly created opportunity for an experienced Senior Demand Planner to join our Supply Chain team and support the delivery of our ‘customer at the centre' strategy.
This key role will assist in the implementation of new processes and software that will drive significant improvements in forecast accuracy as a key input into the S&OP process. You will get the opportunity to project manage the implementation of a new forecasting solution and processes tool, and then transition into the Demand Planner role for the Australian/New Zealand business.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the implement a new demand planning process, including manual validation / sign-off of demand plan. The scope of the new process will cover all sites, products and customers for Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
- Lead the implementation of a new demand forecasting software tool, powered by IT solution (OMP Plus)
- Ensure integration with the S&OP model is robust and timely
- Manage the new software and govern the end to end forecasting process
- New Forecast accuracy measures including MAPE and Bias are implemented and reported to all key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to improve the accuracy of the demand forecasts.
- Develop and implement a forecasting process to support all Make to Stock and Make to Order SKU's.
- Continually improve the process, model, inputs and outputs to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of the Demand Planning process.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Develop reporting that is intuitive and easy to understand to enable effective and efficient decision making.
- Take responsibility for ensuring Sibelco's compelling culture is activated within the Supply Chain Planning Team.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant tertiary qualification that is supported by experience in the Demand Planning process and ready to take the next step in your career. Your experience will highlight your ability to work within a complex environment, analysing demand and inventory to ensure robust models and processes are implemented. We are also interested in candidates that are strongly analytical with mathematical or systems backgrounds that are looking for something exciting and new.
With customers at the Centre, Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviours of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise and the successful candidate will model our core behaviours and help shape this agile business.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference in gender, age, disability, religion, nationality, ethnicity and sexual orientation. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge that keeps us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees, no matter our differences, to grow and reach their full potential.
If you feel as though you would like to be a part of our exciting journey, please submit your application by no later than Friday 2nd March 2018.