Customer Service Officer | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Mar-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
To support the implementation of the global customer service strategy into Australia, a newly created, full time position exists for a Customer Service Officer, based in our South Brisbane Office.
Reporting in to the Customer Service Centre Manager, the purpose of this key role is to enhance the customer experience through effective and efficient customer service delivery, achieved by supporting and driving effective customer relationships through delivering market driven, customer focused support.
This is an exciting opportunity to kick start your career within a large global, progressive organisation. Full training will be provided and the hours of work can be flexible.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage a team to maintain high performance by demonstrating effective leadership and people management/development skills
- Maintain a highly visible, approachable presence and engaging workplace activities with quality service delivery outcomes-driven results
- Ensure customer commitments are met through compliance to company principles, standards, systems, practices and procedures
- Monitor and accurately report on team performance daily/weekly/monthly
- Active participation to influence the outcomes of a range of Sibelco activities and initiatives by championing and supporting change programs and initiatives as well as through continuous improvement involvement.
- Balance quality outcomes focused service delivery with business considerations
- Operate in a telephony/ computer technology rich environment for customer and business communications
- Support the Customer Service Manager and commercial teams where required
You will demonstrate proven experience within a Centre of Excellence role, which highlights your passion, drive and commitment coaching and developing your team to provide a consistent level of service that exceeds customer and company expectations. Experience in using a large ERP system (Pronto) and Salesforce or similar CRM system, whilst not essential, would be highly advantageous. Your strong communication skills, both written and verbal will be evident, as will your ability to use your initiative and problem solve to develop opportunities.
Furthermore, with our Customers at the Centre, Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviours of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture and help to shape this agile business that believes ‘Materials Solutions, Advancing Life'.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent no later than Friday 23rd March 2018.
Sibelco recognises the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference in gender, age, disability, religion, nationality, ethnicity and sexual orientation. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge that keeps us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees, no matter our differences, to grow and reach their full potential.