Operator - Calliope | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Mar-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for an Operator to be based at our Calliope operation, QLD. The position will work a Monday - Thursday roster from 5am – 3.30pm.
The successful candidate should have:
- Competency and experience in mobile equipment operation namely Rear Dump Truck, Dozer, Excavator and Front End Loader is desired, however not critical.
- Basic mechanical skills and knowledge.
- The ability to plan, organise and undertake work in a methodical manner.
- A good work ethic and enjoy working within a team.
- Be physically fit.
- A positive attitude towards safety and experience in conducting risk assessments is highly regarded.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office.
- A current manual driver's licence.
Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviours of building positive relationships, taking responsibility and supporting others. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture across the business and in return will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the exciting opportunity to help shape this agile and growing business.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent to www.sibelco.com/careers no later than 23rd March 2018.