HR Coordinator- North Sydney | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Mar-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial mineral companies in the world- privately owned, multinational, with enviable long-term growth. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently seeking a permanent fulltime HR Coordinator to join the team in our North Sydney Office.
In this versatile position you will be the initial point of contact for all internal HR queries and support the broader HR team in core areas of administration. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to participate in generalist responsibilities which will include supporting on business transformation activities and building crucial positive working relationships with our managers, emerging talent and broader workforce.
Key Responsibilities Include;
• Deliver HR support to Sibelco operations and business functions
• Act as a first-point-of-contact to Sibelco employees and managers to provide initial guidance and advice in people management matters, manage escalations to senior generalists as required
• Employment administration including the management of the requisition process, drafting and distribution of employment contracts
• Participate in the maintenance and review of HR administration systems to ensure processes are as streamlined and effective as possible
• Provide advice to supervisors and line managers on the correct HR processes and workflows
• Support the Recruitment team on tasks as required such as reference checking
We are ideally targeting a Human Resources graduate or an individual with experience working within a similar phone-based advisory role that has a willingness to proactively undertake a broad range of HR related activities. This is a prime professional development appointment for the successful candidate that will demonstrate commitment, drive and model our key behaviours of building positive relationships, speak up, explore possibilities and deliver on promise.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our web site at https://www.sibelco.com/job-opportunities/ no later than Wednesday the 28th March 2018.