Sales Manager - Environmental | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Apr-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently searchingfor a driven and experienced Sales Manager to be located in our Sydney or Melbourne location.
Reporting to the global VP Performance Reactants (Water & Environmental Solutions), the key focus is to maintain and develop our client relationships to ensure an optimum level of service to existing customers is achieved. Whilethis is an autonomous position, you will be responsible for ensuring that profitable sales are maximized by undertaking sales and marketing projects aimed at identifying new product and market segment growth opportunities for the full portfolio of Sibelco's construction products within an assigned territory. This role will see you take responsibility across a range of portfolios – including our environment, paint and coatings, building products, and other niche customers. Our customers range from small innovators to large domestic and global blue chip companies.
Key responsibilities include;
- Achieve sales and order volumes at the target prices within the assigned accounts/territory
- Build relationships, develop customer's business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all Sibelco products & services within allocated accounts/territory.
- Act as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory.
- Develop & deliver the tactical sales plan for his/her territory that successfully delivers the agreed budgeted commercial objectives and the marketing strategy.
- Provide accurate monthly sales forecasts within defined timelines.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the Marketing Manager and continually develop the opportunity pipeline by seeking new customer opportunities/market potential and information on products, competitors and market trends
- Organize selling promotional activities/tactics to meet these sales and budget objectives;
- Align the customer's needs and Sibelco's operational and supply chain capabilities through close cooperation with operations to ensure optimum mass balance of resources and value chain;
- Successfully implement the pricing policy for all products in the construction market stream;
- Successfully utilize and apply Commercial Excellence tools and processes;
- Tertiary qualifications in a business, environmental sciences or technical field would be highly regarded.
- Significant industrial/technical sales knowledge within the environmental industry.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Understands and can create value propositions across both end users and technical consultants.
- A willingness to travel and ability to work independently.
With our Customers at the center, our culture is built on the core behaviors of building positive relationships, exploring possibilities, speaking up and delivering on promise. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture, and in return will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the exciting opportunity to help shape this agile and growing business.
Sibelco recognize the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our web site at www.sibelco.com/careers before Friday 27th April 2018.