Production Operator | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Crew Operator to join our team at Sibelco's Galong Mine and Lime processing plant on the Central West tablelands of NSW. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, this permanent full-time role will be primarily responsible for the safe and efficient operation of earthmoving and processing equipment in pursuit of maximising production at the plant. Involves working as part of a team on a 24 x 7 rotating shift roster.
The successful applicant will;
- Be proactive with safety and possess the ability to help implement and follow safety procedures
- Have a current HR license
- Have experience operating haul trucks, front-end loaders, forklifts, screening plants and hold the relevant competencies/licences.
- Be an experienced operator with previous processing plant experience to be able to assist the controller in the operation of all processing plants.
- Be ready to challenge the norm and be part of a growing project that is focussed on achieving the best possible outcomes and quality standards across the operation
- Be computer literate and have an understanding of Microsoft office suites
- Basic plant maintenance will be part of the role so an ability to work at heights is preferred.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate and work with a variety of people at a range of organisational levels, and will have a positive attitude towards safety with an ability to demonstrate leadership in this area. You will also have a commitment to Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental requirements and legislation and will be successful at working as part of a team.
With our Customers at the Centre, Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviours of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture and help to shape this agile this agile business that believes ‘Materials Solutions, Advancing Life'.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent to www.sibelco.com/careers no later than 30 April 2018.